As it appears Peter from Nikon Rumors has received more information regarding the Nikon 1 V3.
Image Source: digifotopro.nl
According to his source it will have the following features:
- Completely new camera design
- Very fast everything
- 18MP sensor
- External (probably optional) 2.4MP electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- Eye sensor and a button to switch between LCD and EVF
- 180° swivel LCD screen
- New grip (also probably optional, not sure if it will have batteries)
- New Nikkor 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD VR zoom lens
- The official announcement will be in the next 1-2 months
A comment on Nikon Rumors from the user Piggy White, who has been right in the past:
You seem to have the correct specs. I should add that they’re promising a very fast AF and shooting (~20 FPS), so in some ways this toy could be compared to PRO level DSLRs (not in terms of glass of course). They will also add a bit more external controls, so no more slow digging for features in menu.
Nikon Rumors has released yet more info on the V3:
- The new external grip will not take any batteries, but it will have a shutter button and front dial
- Optical viewfinder – this is where I am a bit confused. I think the camera will have an optical viewfinder and an optional EVF as previously reported.
- Expeed 4a imaging processor
- The camera design will be similar to the sketch above, but it will be all black (not sure if they will offer different colors)
- The official announcement is expected in March (most likely in mid-March)
Follow me on:
[…] ← Previous […]